ORBIT is a gravity simulator at the heart of a puzzle game. Launch planets with a flick of your finger, and try to get them into stable orbits around black holes.
Can you make enough orbits to progress to the next level?
New: ORBIT now features a sandbox (premium) where you can create your own levels! Control time, disable collisions, and paint with gravity.
• 45 completely free levels; each gives you a different set of black holes to make orbits around
• Launch as many planets as you like, and watch the mesmerizing orbital mechanics unfold
• New mechanics are introduced over time, like repulsive black holes and planets with their own gravity that attract each other
• Planets leave colored traces, so that at the end of a level you will have created a beautiful piece of art
• See the future trajectory of a planet before you launch it
• Play in an environment of smooth, minimalist graphics while listening to relaxing classical piano
Require Android 2.3.3 and up