Optimize your WiFi network using WiFi Analyzer (open-source) by examining surrounding WiFi networks, measuring their signal strength as well as identifying crowded channels.
Note for Android OS 6 Users:
Some users running Android OS 6 (Marshmallow) have reported that the location service must be enabled for the application to see WiFi networks. Marshmallow users may need to turn on the location service, even though WiFi Analyzer does not explicitly require it. This appears to be attributed to Android OS 6 that requires location service in order to see WiFi networks.
- Identify nearby Access Points
- Graph channels signal strength
- Graph Access Point signal strength over time
- Analyze WiFi networks to rate channels
- HT/VHT Detection - 40/80/160MHz (Requires Android OS 6+)
- Access Point view complete or compact
- Export access points details
- Dark or Light theme available
- Pause/Resume scanning
WiFi Analyzer is under active development by volunteers.
Please visit our website for more helpful information, including How-To section:
GitHub is the place to go for feature requests, bug reports and code contributions:
Use google groups to discuss WiFi Analyzer (open-source) features:
WiFi Analyzer is free, has no-ads and does not collect any personal information.
WiFi Analyzer is not a WiFi password cracking or phishing tool.
Require Android 4.1 and up