Hello Stars is a classic physics puzzle game. It's easy to learn but very difficult to master.
The job of each level is to guide a ball from a predetermined start point so that it touches all of the stars placed on the level. The ball and nearly all objects on the screen are affected by gravity. The first few levels are almost too easy, but as the difficulty increases you'll be thankful that you were able to practice the fundamentals of draw. As the game progresses, you'll have to use all sorts of theory to figure out a solution for each puzzle.
The Game Features:
- Hundreds of ways to solve each puzzle, can you find the best solution?
- 200 of physics puzzles, more levels are coming soon!
- Flexible thinking is going to become the key to victory.
- Solutions can be found in the end of each level.
- Play 100+ of challenging
- Interesting physics puzzles, they're not as easy as they look.
Feel free to contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem about Hello Stars.